The Conjuring: Last Rites Movie (2025)
First of all, a huge thank you to GSC & Warner Bros. Malaysia π²πΎ for the amazing prize of two pairs of premiere screening tickets to watch The Conjuring: Last Rites on 30th August 2025! π€ Even more special, it was Asia’s first ever The Conjuring: Last Rites Special Screening, held exclusively in Malaysia! π₯Ή✨
I’m beyond grateful and honestly super excited. I got to enjoy the midnight movie with my younger sister, other contest winners, and some invited influencers too. Such a fun and unforgettable night! π¬π
The Conjuring cinematic universe has always been a comfort watch for horror enthusiasts, and Last Rites marks the fourth and final installment in Ed and Lorraine Warren’s story. This chapter feels like the most emotional one yet spooky, creepy, and relentlessly unnerving, while also serving as a heartfelt tribute to family, love, and perseverance.
Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga as Ed & Lorraine Warren will forever be one of the most iconic casting choices in horror history. Their warmth, resilience, and undeniable chemistry never fade. They’ve always been the soul of this franchise. In this haunting yet heartfelt farewell, they deliver performances that are both powerful and tender, making this finale feel truly special. It even left me a little teary-eyed π₯Ή. This time, it’s not just about the scares, but also the love story and family bond that anchor it all.
As a closing chapter, it manages to be chilling and deeply emotional at the same time. It may not be the strongest of the four films, but it’s definitely not the weakest either. What it does best is give a meaningful and satisfying end to the Warrens’ journey. Fans will be delighted with the surprise cameos from the Conjuring universe, along with a touching send-off that finally closes their last case for good.
The Conjuring Last Rites (2025) Hindi Dubbed Movie 480p HDCAM.mkv
The Conjuring Last Rites (2025) Hindi Dubbed Movie 720p HDCAM.mkv
The Conjuring Last Rites (2025) Hindi Dubbed Movie 1080p HDCAM.mkv
For my rating, I’d give it 8.5/10. I couldn’t quite go for a full 10 because while I know this movie is based on real-life events and cases, I do wish the ghosts had a little more backstory. Like maybe a short 2–5 minute scene showing why they couldn’t find peace and ended up haunting instead of just explaining it all through dialogue. That small touch could’ve added more depth, extra chills, and maybe even a few gory jump scares to make the horror feel more intense.
Overall, The Conjuring: Last Rites is creepy, emotional, and a little bittersweet — the perfect send-off for Ed and Lorraine. Not the scariest of the bunch, but definitely a must-watch on the big screen if you’ve been following the series.
Oh and please don’t rush out of the cinema just yet. Stay for the post-credits scene featuring archival footage of the real-life Warrens. It ties everything together so beautifully and gave me chills.
If you ask me whether I’m going to rewatch this again? Absolutely yes! My family, my partner, and I have been huge fans of this franchise for years. I’ll definitely be rewatching all the movies again and honestly, I never get bored of them. π€
Can’t wait to see what other horror films come next, and hopefully we’ll get to see Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga in more horror roles. It would be even more amazing if Vera’s sister, Taissa Farmiga (who played Sister Irene in The Nun), joins them in another horror project too. That would be such a treat for fans! π€

Comments
Post a Comment